See Below for Available Puppies and future breedings!!
Thanks you for visiting our puppy page. On here you will find what it takes to
be able to adopt a Van Dooren Rottweiler puppy, what we provide, and
what we strive to produce.
What it takes to own a Van Dooren Rottweiler puppy:
- 1st we require a phone interview where we will ensure that one of our Rottweiler puppies are good fit for your home and at the same time you decide if our program and Rottweiler puppies are a good fit for you. During this time we want to know what kind of environment the new addition to your family will have. This includes space, how many hours a day the Rottweiler puppy will be alone, do you have kids, the level of training you can commit too, and your activity level. This is just a few examples of the questions and will help us decide which puppy fits best with your life style. Please note there are no wrong answer this is simply a process to place the best suited Rottweiler puppy with its new family
- If we all agree that a Van Dooren Rottweiler puppy is a good fit we will put you on a waiting list for our current / next litter. Do to the high demand of our Rottweiler puppies we recommend reserving a puppy ahead of time. At this time we will require a deposit of $500.00. Deposit are nonrefundable but can be moved to another breeding
- Once you reserve your Van Dooren Rottweiler Puppy we will put you on an e-mail list and send updates on the breeding, puppy pictures (weekly), and the progress of the puppies. During this period we will answer any questions you may have.
- During the 6 to 7th week we will invite you out to look at the puppies and decide which Rottweiler puppy pairs up with your family the best. This is the best time to start temperament test and we will have a good idea of each Rottweiler puppies personality.
What does Van Dooren Rottweiler's provide to our puppies and clients:
- Each puppy will be dewormed on a weekly basis start at week 2.
- Each puppy will go to its new home with their first two sets of shots.
- Each Rottweiler puppy will leave with 1 weeks worth of food.
- AKC papers
- We guarantee hip and elbows to be free of dysplasia at 2 years of age. Ask for more details.
- Lifetime breeder support. It's important to us that we help you with any issues that may come up and simple advice you may want.
What do we strive for in our breeding program:
- Temperament: we believe a correct Rottweiler's temperament is the simple most important quality to have. We follow the FCI Standard which states "Good-natured, placid in basic disposition and fond of children, very devoted, obedient, biddable, and eager to work, His appearance is natural and rustic, his behavior self-assured, steady and fearless. He reacts to his surroundings with great alertness.
- Structure: You can find the FCI Standard at www.fci.be/nomenclature/standards/147g02.en.pdf .
- Appearance: Big blocky heads, rich mahogany markings, big bone, compact, and large in stature.
We believe our breeding program is second to none!
If your looking for a Rottweiler breeder in California or abroad than look no further. We ship worldwide on United Airlines.